Thursday, October 23, 2008

Remember Me?


October Book of the Month

Remember Me? 

By Sophie Kinsella

This month we read Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella.  We all agreed that this was an easy read although not all of us liked the book.  Personally, Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite authors.  I don't think she's an author that you can add to a list of classic authors who are going to be read through the ages, but she's a great chick lit read for relaxing right now.  I loved the part when she has sticky notes all over her saying some sexual comments about her boss...when her boss walks in.  I also loved the part about mont blanc...you'll just have to read it to figure out what it's all about.  Another Kinsella great in my mind.  

We met at Cheesecake Factory to discuss the book.  I'm always in the mood for Cheesecake.  Yum!



No comments: